Saturday, January 1, 2011



Today is 1.1.11. Nice numbers! 11:11 has been popping up for me, for a long time. I know it sounds crazy, but I consider it good luck and use the moment to communicate with the universe, sometimes asking for help, expressing my feelings, asking questions....being open. Having just realized it is 1.1.11 ( and feeling a little "duh" for "just" realizing it) , I feel I have an entire day to be open to the possibilities out there, open to express myself fully, to ask the cosmos for anything, to give anything. We have a new year starting today, and it will have so many opportunities to define ourselves. Each day we can make a decision in the right direction, make something artistic , be nice to someone, reconsider a negative loss, look for a new project, learn something, take a deep breath and try not to react harshly when you encounter negativity. What I am saying is that we can allow the new year to be new.... new you, new me. Start fresh, like a baby, with clear eyes, unbiased by the past, but with still the wisdom of our years. 1.1.11, make a wish......ALL DAY LONG!

No comments:

Post a Comment